Leverage Multi-Discipline Skill Set from Project Concept to Delivery
Lifelong creative designer with focus on user-centered digital media. Accessibility advocate
with positive can-do attitude with ability to learn quickly and keep up-to-date with trends and
techniques. Experience working in agency environment and collaborating across functional areas.
Detail-driven in approach. In free time, lead team of 3 in writing, drawing, and producing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Sketch / Adobe XD
- Digital Illustration
- Learning Design
- Graphic Design
- User Experience (UX)
Qualcomm, Inc. San Diego, California
Semiconductor and wireless telecommunication technology company.
Multimedia Designer, Senior
2016 - Present
Design and produce communication materials across functional areas, such as training materials,
emails, websites, job aid, posters, for internal audience with focus on comprehension and
consistent user experience.
- Created, updated, and maintained internal templates for employee targeted communications
across global, multicultural audience, enabling consistent communication style and
improving employee compliance.
- Conducted user studies and used feedback and research, improving usability and usefulness
of emails, job aid, internal websites, white papers, and training courses allowing employee
self-service for common issues.
- Collaborated with multiple departments to improve visual and written content, increasing
self-service and decreasing trouble ticketing.
- Advocated for good accessibility standards and practices, inspiring thoughtfulness and
resulting in low effort, high impact improvements across departments.
ScienceMedia, Inc. San Diego, California
2008 - 2016
eLearning development company specializing in engaging, interactive, science and medical
2013 - 2016
Managed team of 6 developers and designers with varied skill sets in the creation of multiple
component projects by creating schedules, time budgets, and managing workflow. Collaborated
across functional areas to ensure quality of training content across production process.
- Developed and codified standard production pipeline, ensuring consistency across projects
and making project planning and milestone tracking easier.
- Created production and style documents in partnership with functional leaders, establishing
guidelines that made project pitching and quality control more efficient and consistent.
- Established standards and development practices to achieve streamlined and consistent
workflow, creating agile team quick to adapt to changing timelines and requirements.
- Oversaw production of multi-stage projects with budgets ranging from $10K to $250K,
allowing adherence and developing agile and efficient development process for cost savings.
Designed and produced marketing and training materials such as postcards, brochures, websites,
illustrations, interfaces, and web graphics for industry leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Worked across functional areas proactively implementing standards and best practices,
reducing review and revision time.
- Vetted new techniques, software, and technologies, improving standards of production and
keeping content up to technological requirements.
- Mentored team members in digital design software and techniques, including 1-on-1 coaching
and brown bag sessions, enriching work quality and improving team collaboration.
Animator and Production Artist
2008 - 2011
Created and animated scientifically accurate medical art assets for use in training materials
for variety of experience levels across range of multimedia deliverables. Animated, edited, and
exported instructional videos.
- Collaborated with SMEs in creating flexible and accurate assets for re-use by other
artists, improving overall artistic quality of work.
Illustration and graphic design services
Consulted with clients to discuss needs and creative solutions and suggest best output that
meets budget and creative requirements. Write, create, market, and produce weekly release
webcomic with team of 3 specialized creators. Produced digital and print media, including
brochure design, business cards, and logo design following client’s branding guidelines.
Bachelor of Science (BS), Media Arts and Animation, with highest honors, Art Institute of
California, San Diego, CA
- Administrator, Illustrator and Sequential Artists Community, Discord Platform
- Mentor, Illustration Community